The Asian Cleantech MSME Financing Network (ACMFN) is a four-year project co-financed by the European Union that aims to build and leverage a cleantech financing eco-system to spark improved access to finance for Asian cleantech enterprises and enhance sustainable consumption and production patterns in Asia.
- Cleantech value chains and the access to cleantech financing for MSMEs by supporting the financial literacy, the uptake of innovative clean technologies and strengthening their access to financial institutions access to financial institutions
- Availability of cleantech financing products by providing financial institutions with technical assistance, peer learning opportunities, support funding co-financiers; network creation and matchmaking with promising cleantech MSMEs.
What are the expected results of the ACMFN project?
- 200 financial institutions and 400 MSMEs as ACMFN members (150/300 in one pager project details )
- 400 MSMEs received capacity building
- 200 MSMEs improved processes/created innovations and accessed cleantech financing products
- 20 financial institutions with updated cleantech financing portfolio
- 3 regional marketplace conferences and 12 national matchmaking fora facilitated network creation among 300 Asian and global financiers that enabled financing and co-financing of at least 50 MSMEs (8 national in one pager project details)
- ACMFN established as cleantech agenda setter in the region